Which is the Best Beard Trimmer (2019)
The Best Beard Trimmer – Be assured, you may have several selections once checking out a beard trimmer. There are different types of trimmers on the market, from conductor to conductor, kind and variety of attachments, and completely different configurations- with several attributes.
Which is the Best Beard Trimmer of 2019?
The Perfect Beard Trimmer should have the following qualities :
- Before you go to the shop to test beard trimmers, ask yourself how you want the trimmer to be used. Can you use it to your beard? Beard trimmers with multiple users have a selection of span settings that allow you to cut your beard, mind, and body.
- For example, the Panasonic ER-GB40-S has 19 span settings and can be useful for cutting your chest and other parts of the body (you’ll find it in our beard trimmer reviews).
2. CORDED OR CORDLESS
- Cordless trimmers have considerably more flexibility than corded trimmers because they can be used almost everywhere. A cordless trimmers supply up to one hour of cutting and the fee period required to power from trimmer to trimmer.
- Broadly speaking, corded trimmers provide a bit more power. They also provide peace of mind in knowing that the battery of your trimmer will not run out in the center of the trim.
3. YOUR BEARD LENGTH
- The length of your beard–stubble, moderate, short–is also an important element when selecting Trimmer. Ensure the duration setting you select. Some trimmers are better for hair than others with hair. The main point is the trimmer that supports the length of the beard that you have.
- Many trimmers include attachments that are added to achieve styles, such as a goat and different lengths or add a manual attachment that allows you to achieve the look that is a favorite amongst the guys.
5. WET & DRY USE
- Many top trimmers are excellent for dry and wet use, i.e. it can be used either in the shower or with shave gels, creams, and foams. Waterproof trimmers are easier to clean. You usually wash them with water from the rod to get rid of hair cutting. Such convenience tries to beat.
- The stainless steel chromium and ceramic blades are much more comfortable and durable. For example, many beard trimmers, which are more expensive, have double-edged blades that offer additional cutting precision( you can also fine- tune your beard more efficiently).
- The travel-friendliness of your trimmer is something if you have a lot to think about on the street. Is your trimmer lightweight put into another bag or tote? In any case, portability is an essential factor.
Travel – friendly trimmers should be charged for longer battery life. A cordless trimmer is much easier to take with you when you are traveling, but it should come from a charge.
Also Read: How Long does it take to Grow a Beard
After testing quite a few Trimmers available in the Market we came to Conclusion after considering all the above points and found the Best Beard Trimmers for you.
The Brio Beardscape is the ultimate tool for managing your beard from shadow 5 o’clock to masterpiece 5 months! The Beardscape perfects the stubble look with an integrated height adjustment of 1,0 to 1,9 mm blade. The Beardscape includes guards of 3 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm and 12 mm. It comes equipped with five-speed adjustments, responsive controls, and a compact display. The ceramic blade is 4 times harder than stainless steel, produces less heat and friction and is quieter than metal.
One of the quietest trimmers available is the Beardscape. The titanium rake is a precise soil that matches the ceramic blade perfectly. Charge or plug the Beardscape into the base while using it, but with ridiculously long battery life, your trimming will never be cut short.
The Beardscape makes a great hair cutter and is ideal for any manscaping project. For the beard and after.
The Brio Beardscape looks the most impressive on the market. The box is sleek and the razor itself looks expensive, with a beautiful sliding scale that cuts any hair between 1 mm and 1.9 mm, and a charging station with which I would like every other beard trimmer.
Its true innovations are a ceramic blade that is supposedly four times higher than stainless steel( which is even more fragile) and the ability to adjust the speed at which the blade oscillates
Beautifully customizable for people who, as the box suggests, want something ” for the beard and beyond.”
Brio Beardscape – Buy now